- Candidate must be a law graduate having passed out after March, 2017 from any Law School/College/University/ Institution and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrollment as Advocate, with at least 60% marks.
- Candidate must not be above 27 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidate studying in the final year shall also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law degree at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint/Word/Excel.
- Candidate shall prepare PowerPoint Presentation on POCSO Act comprising of at least 15 slides. Presentation is to be attached along with Application form.