SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Admit Card 2020 Released | Notification Highlights Below
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2)|
|Latest update of this post||Admit Card|
|This Post Contains Info i.e.||Admit Card, Result, etc|
|Official Website – Short||ssc.nic.in|
SSC CHSL Important Dates 2020
- Online applications Start From: 06.11.2020
- Last Date For Apply Online: 15.12.2020
- Last date and Time for Receipt of Online Application: 15.12.2020 at 11:30 PM
- Last Date & Time for Making Online fee payment: 17.12.2020 at 11:30 PM
- Last Date & Time for Generation of Offline Challan: 19.12.2020 at 11:30 PM
- Last Date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21.12.2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12.04.2021 to 27.04.2021 Postponed Revised for left-over Candidates 04.08.2021 to 12.08.2021
- Exam Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 09.01.2022
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2020
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- For Women candidates and SC, ST, PwD, and Ex-servicemen: Nill (Rs. 00/-).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL Qualification Required 2020
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Click To View Age Relaxation Detail
Age relaxation is as per notification rules.
Usual Age Relaxation
• OBC: +3 Years
• SC/ST: +5 Years
More Types of Age Relaxation
• Ex. Serviceman: +3 Years (Plus community category age relaxation i.e. OBC, SC/ST)
• Person with Special Ability (Divyang): +10 Years (Plus community category age relaxation i.e. OBC, SC/ST)
Note: To confirm and get more details of age relaxation, Click here or below official notification link.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination Notification 2020
- Ques. What the last update is issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for this PO post till now?Ans. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) have issued result till now as its last update for this CHSL post.Ques. How many & which types of details this post contains about SSC CHSL vacancy 2020?Ans. This post contains much important info i.e. lastly released result update and also other important info i.e. result, result admits card, qualification required, age limit, important dates, application fee detail, etc, result, admit card, qualification required, age limit, important dates, application fee detail etc. Other SSC upcoming updates info will also be published in this post on SarkariBulawa.Com. Stay Tuned!!!!