- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with at least one of the subjects in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics.
- ‘O’ or higher-level certificate conducted by DOEACC under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Degree in Relevant Field.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Click To View Age Relaxation Detail
Age relaxation is as per notification rules.
Usual Age Relaxation
• OBC: +3 Years
• SC/ST: +5 Years
More Types of Age Relaxation
• Ex. Serviceman: +3 Years (Plus community category age relaxation i.e. OBC, SC/ST)
• Person with Special Ability (Divyang): +10 Years (Plus community category age relaxation i.e. OBC, SC/ST)
Note: To confirm and get more details of age relaxation,
Click here or below official notification link.