- Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks.
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Adequate experience in the pre-conduct and post-conduct of university examinations or other comparable examinations.
- Working knowledge of examination software and results automation.
- The preference will be given to those having working experience of Govt. University administration/central educational institution administration.
- Not exceeding 58 years on the closing date of receipt of Applications.